Contact our Melbourne Criminal Lawyers for urgent expert Criminal Law advice. (03) 9668 7600

Have you received a witness summons to attend to give evidence or produce documents at a Royal Commission?

If you receive a witness summons to attend to give evidence or produce documents at a Royal Commission you are entitled to legal representation. The same applies to a requirement to attend an examination at IBAC, or the Victorian Ombudsman. 


Shaun Pascoe, the Director of Pascoe Criminal law has experience representing clients in these types of hearings, and can help you navigate your way through the onerous obligations that apply to attending and giving evidence at these hearings. 

Contact Us

Early and thorough preparation is key. Call (03) 9668 7600 or send us a message to get a free case assessment.

Pascoe Criminal Law​

Level 8, 350 Collins Street
Melbourne, Victoria 3000


Fight Charges & Avoid Penalties

CASE STUDY: Dangerous Driving, Fail to Obey Direction to Stop Vehicle.

Outcome: Without conviction, fine $800, minimum statutory disqualification of 12 months.

Royal Commissions & IBAC

Services / Royal Commissions & IBAC

Traffic Offences

Do you have to appear in Court for Dangerous Driving, Fail to leave name and address, Drive disqualified, or any other traffic offence?
Get expert advice and representation from an Accredited Criminal Law Specialist.  

Traffic offences such as Dangerous driving, careless driving, Drive whilst disqualified, Fail to leave name and address, are prosecuted under the Road Safety Act 1986 (Vic).  

Many of these offences carry the risk of license suspension or cancellation. Some categories of traffic offences, such as drink or drug driving may result in mandatory license disqualification. ​

Dangerous Driving

Featured Posts